MTAC is pleased to announce a new partnership with national law firm Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman, & Dicker LLP. The firm, better known as Wilson Elser, is more than 800 attorneys strong. They serve clients of all sizes, across multiple industries and around the world. Wilson Elser has 37 strategically located offices in the United States and another in London. This depth and scale has made Wilson Elser one of the nation’s most influential law firms, ranked in the Am Law 200 and top 53 in the National Law Journal 500.
Wilson Elser is a law firm that specializes in transportation, among other industries. With offices in Hartford and Stamford, Connecticut, they offer ready access to virtually any legal service, drawing on the collective experience resident among their own attorneys and colleagues throughout the broader firm. Wilson Elser has worked with several MTAC members over the past few years.
Wilson Elser is ready to serve their trucking industry clients in any number of areas, including but not limited to:
- Contesting fines issued during a roadside inspection
- Crafting motor carrier − independent contractor agreements
- Establishing procedures to help ensure that pre-trip and post-trip inspections are completed and documented properly
- Dealing with all aspects of a shipper/broker/carrier relationship
- Defending civil and/or criminal litigation.
As part of this partnership, Wilson Elser will send periodic newsletters to MTAC members and conduct seminars focused on legal issues in the trucking industry. These valuable adjuncts are intended to help members and prospective members stay up to speed on the many legal issues impacting the transportation industry in Connecticut and beyond.
Contact Wilson Elser attorneys directly:
- Brian Del Gatto: (203) 388-2400
- Joseph Baiocco: (203) 388-2403
- Stephen P. Brown: (203) 388-2450