Driver Qualification Seminar
In January 2020, new regulations regarding the initial qualification of drivers and qualification of existing drivers take effect. Carriers will have additional responsibilities and will be mandated to check federal databases for driver’s controlled substance and alcohol test results.
Coverage of these changes will be included in this training session. Keeping your drivers properly qualified (both upon initial hire and on-going) must be a priority in any motor carrier operation.
- When the USDOT investigators arrive at your business, are your driver qualification (DQ) files in order?
- Which drivers need a DQ file?
- What is the difference in the files for a CDL vs a Non-CDL driver?
- To comply with the medical certificate process, what do I need in my DQ file?
- What are some of the pitfalls encountered when that DOT audit occurs?
- How long do I need to keep DQ records?
- After my driver files are set up, what do I need to do annually to maintain them?
These are some of the questions that will be answered during this 2-hour Driver Qualification seminar. Don’t leave your company open to violations that can be easily avoided!
Limited to 35 attendees. First come, first served.
*Refunds will be given with 48-hour notice of cancellation in advance of scheduled class.
- MTAC Members – $60 per person
- Non-Members – $90 per person
Course fees include materials and refreshments.