https://mtac.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/connecticut-dmv.jpg 533 800 MTAC Staff https://mtac.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/mtac-logo-012.png MTAC Staff2020-03-21 07:42:372020-04-16 09:51:09Connecticut DMV operational update
The Connecticut DMV has issued a number of updates during the past week regarding their operations, and registration extensions.
- Emissions test deadline extended 90-days for those expiring between March 10 and June 8, 2020
- Vehicle, vessel, temporary registrations expiring between March 10 and June 8, 2020 extended 90-days
- DMV branch offices to close to the public effective March 18
- Administrative hearings will continue to take place as scheduled
- Effective immediately all road tests and knowledge tests are postponed until further notice
- All road tests including passenger, commercial and retests postponed until further notice
- Temporary waiver issued for International Registration Plan (IRP) requirements for commercial vehicles entering Connecticut to respond to COVID-19 emergency
View the updated information on this DMV website.