Compliance, Safety, Accountability Scoring
Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) is a major safety measurement and reporting initiative of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). Designed to replace the SafeStat program, earlier CSA was known as “Comprehensive Safety Analysis,” or more commonly “CSA 2010.”
Do you know your CSA score?
In this training session, you will learn:
- About CSA’s Operational Model and its three major components: Measurement, Evaluation and Intervention
- What effects your rating and how you can improve it
- How your CSA rating can affect your insurance rates and your ability to apply for state contracts
Limited to 35 attendees. First come, first served.
*Refunds will be given with 48-hour notice of cancellation in advance of scheduled class.
- MTAC Members – $50 per person
- Non-Members – $75 per person
Course fees include materials and refreshments.