From Sept. 12-14, MTAC members will travel to Washington, DC for “Call on Washington.” This event is open to all interested members. Come spend time discussing important industry issues with our Congressional delegation. The members of Congress and their senior staff members need to hear directly from constituents as they work to craft policy. Below is the projected schedule for the event.
Tuesday, September 12
- Arrive at the ATA Capitol Hill office from 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the afternoon
- Briefings on issues and a political overview go from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- From 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. there will be an evening event, usually a cocktail reception.
Wednesday, September 13
- Breakfast beginning between 8 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.
- Go to Capitol Hill around 10 a.m. for a day full of congressional visits.
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Reception followed by dinner
Thursday, September 14
- Depart on Thursday morning
Contact Joe Sculley if you would like to attend.