Basic Air Systems
This seminar is the first in the series review for Air Systems. It will go over just how your systems are supposed to work. Learn how to identify the problem the first time and eliminate the needless replacement of components.
This seminar will cover:
- When and where to use air de-icer
- Service versus replacement of air compressor
- How to clean the system after a failure
- Difference between an air dryer and an after cooler and the effect on the air system
- Basic functions of valves and how they relate to brake balance and wear
- Identify and troubleshoot the charging park and emergency system
- Maintenance of Air brake systems
*Refunds will be given with 48-hour cancellation notice before the scheduled class.
- MTAC Members – $280 per person
- Non-Members – $380 per person
Course fees include materials and lunch. Add 6.35% Connecticut Sales Tax to course fees.